A Multi-Stakeholder Summit on Medical CyberSafety
On Friday, December 4th 2015, the inaugural CyberMedRx event will be held at the Microsoft Technology Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts from 8am-4pm. This event will bring together different stakeholders from the medical ecosystem to collaborate on the intersection of patient safety and cyber security. Organizers, speakers, and attendees include representation from a variety of stakeholder groups. The event is free, and limited to 150 participants so register early.
- Medical Device Manufacturers (Large and Small)
- Healthcare Delivery Organizations (Large and Small)
- Government Agencies
- Academic Institutions and Researchers
- Security Researchers
- Policy and Legal Organizations
The goal is to outline collaborative efforts to ensure we are safer, sooner, together. For more information, follow @CyberMedRx on Twitter, keep an eye out for updates, and look for a final agenda soon.
The organizing committee for the event includes individuals from:
- I Am The Cavalry
- ISC2 Eastern Massachusetts
- Academic Institutions
- Healthcare Providers
CyberMedRx thanks the organizations who have supported the event by providing meeting space, meals, and refreshments.
- Microsoft is our gracious host.
- OWASP Boston is providing breakfast.
You must be logged in to post a comment.